Wednesday 10 September 2014

Changing the Guard

Outside Buckingham Palace this morning to watch the Changing of the Guard.
We couldn't get near to the railings, as the crowds were enormous, but we saw the bands march past.
We also went to the top of the Wellington Arch and were spot on time to see the cavalry march towards us. They then went right through the middle of the arch and out the other side.
Pic three is the view directly above us of the statue on top of the arch. It is the largest bronze sculpture in Europe and features the Angel of Peace descending on a four horsed chariot of war.

8 comments:

  1. New look to the blog very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Dave, I would like to say that I did it all myself, but we both know that isn't true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gatekeepers should be all around prepared and prepared to meet crisis circumstances. Notwithstanding being physically prepared, he ought to be very much prepared and all around mannered. Fast Guard Service LLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. security guard services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. https://professionalsecurityguardagency.sitey.me/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! https://securityservicecompanycambodia1s-website.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. security company

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete